Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm still here


I seem to have abandoned my poor blog lately. A lot has happened in the last month. My family of 4 is now a family of 5. I now have two beautiful girls to love and a handsome boy. Bubba and his team won the State Championship!! Dr. visits and dentist appointments. Getting ready for back to school. My list goes on and on. I think I am finally adjusting to having two "babies." Yes, Sister is now a toddler but she's still a baby too. She's doing well but the terrible two's are upon us. Thumper is amazing! She's my mini-me. I'm having a little, okay a lot, of trouble getting her to take a bottle. I have tried four different kinds so far and she won't have any of them. I NEED her to take one every now and then. I love nursing her but momma needs a break from time to time. At this point I don't know if she will ever take a bottle. I am going to meet with a consultant next week and maybe, just maybe she'll have a pointer or two. Bubba has another tournament this weekend so I have lots to do but I promise to try and do better with the blog. Gotta go for now, there's a beautiful blue eyed baby waiting for momma to feed her! :-)

3 comments:

Court said...

So so pretty!! Super big congrats. Don't sweat it, I know when my little new one gets her in a couple of months I'll be doing good to get anything done.

Becki said...

What a sweetheart!!

BTW - I gave you an award over on my blog :)

Tiffany said...

Welcome back! Thumper is beautiful as always, I've missed your blogs!