Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My poor blog

It has been abandoned lately thanks to too much Farm Town, swollen feet, and just down right laziness. Thumper will be here soon!! I'm not exactly sure how soon but we know it's soon. The original plan was to go to the 30th of June. Now, I'll just be happy to make it past Sunday. I never thought that I'd make it to 37 weeks but I am ever so close. A lot of my fears and anxiety are over now. I made it! If my baby girl decides to come a little early at this point, she will be okay. There should be no extended stays in the NICU. No emergency C-secs where they knock me out and take my baby. I'm so proud of myself for making it this far. No one thought that I would. The only anxiety that I am having now is what about Sister? She's never been away from me at night, nor I without her. No one has ever put her to bed but her mommy. She loves her daddy and I know he will do the best that he can but..... I'm sure they will be fine, it will be me that misses her the most I am sure. I've never been away from her for more than a couple of hours and that was only while she was with her daddy. Will she think that I have abandoned her? Will she cry for me? I just don't know. I know that we will make it and everything will be okay but me being the control freak that I am, I can't help but worry about it. Bubba, he will be fine. He is big enough to take care of himself. The only thing I worry about him is what he is eating and if he is getting enough sleep. He's a good boy and I couldn't do it without him.

Hang in there Thumper, we are almost there baby girl!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm proud of you too!

Sissy's gonna be awesome because she's a rock star like that!