Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Final Countdown


It looks like we've made it, look how far we've come my baby! I'm just full of lyrics today, lol. It's a great feeling to know that we've made it!!! My baby girl is FULL TERM! I've tried really hard to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy and the end will be very bittersweet because I know this is the last baby for me. I'm getting a little tired now, feet and hands are staying swollen and the overall miserable feeling has taken over. I know I just have a few more days to enjoy those flips and kicks in my belly though. It's an amazing feeling to have a little one inside of you moving around, knowing that you are giving her life. I'll miss that soon! I can't wait to meet her and love and cuddle her. I have so many mixed emotions going on right now. It's crazy! I must admit, I am kinda ready for that hospital stay, I'm ready to rest. I'm constantly on the go and haven't slowed down enough to catch my breath. I'm ready for to breath a minute. I'm worried about Sister and Hubs though. I know they will do fine without me but it's gonna be hard for me not to worry about them. I never did get those maternity shots that I wanted but I've got plenty of photos this time around. Bubba has taken my pic for me every few weeks and done a pretty amazing job. That's good enough for me! It won't be long now, I'll be a mommy of three!!!

2 comments:

Harmony said...

So excited right along with you :)

Tiffany said...

Yay!! I love that belly. Just love it. It makes me miss mine.