Monday, May 4, 2009

Closer and closer

I'm getting closer every day to being the mommy of three. Growing up I had always said that I wanted three children. Then after Hubs and I tried for so many years to have another child I came to grips with the fact that God was only going to bless me with one. After years of trying and years of disappointment I was really finally okay with that. Bubba was big enough to not need a car seat anymore. When we got ready to go somewhere I could tell him to load up and let's go. No diaper bags, no snack packs, no sippy cups. He and I could just hop in the truck and go wherever we wanted to go.

My how life has changed in the last two years. Two years ago it was just Bubba and I. Now we have a sweet girly that is about to be two and another one on the way. It's still hard to believe sometimes that I am going to be the mother of three. God granted my wish, but He granted it in His time, not mine. For whatever reason, God chose to bless us with two babies. Just when I had given up, He knew when the timing was right. I feel so blessed!

Time is ticking and it's only a matter of weeks until Thumper arrives. In a way I am so ready for her to be here. Then reality strikes and I think, "What in the world am I going to do?" Am I going to be able to balance my time with three children? All of my life all I ever wanted to be was a good wife and a good mommy. I hope I can handle it and do the job right. It's going to be an amazing trip!

1 comment:

Court said...

Good luck to you!! Hey I have a question off topic... I love your music, how do you get it to play like that when the page opens up?