Friday, April 24, 2009

Wow what a week and it isn't over yet!

The trip to the dentist, it wasn't what I was hoping it would be. Bubba had to have 4 teeth pulled. They were baby teeth that had permanent teeth trying to push them out. He also had 2 cavities. Ugh! Sister, she didn't want them looking at her teeth. She kept saying, no mommy, my teeth. We finally had to just hold her down. It didn't take but a minute and she was fine afterwards but it still wasn't fun. We ended up spending about 3 hours at the dentist office and have an appointment to go back in a month.

I have an appointment with the OBGYN today. It went well! I actually don't have to go back for 2 more weeks. I'm really glad because originally she said every week but is going to let me slide this time. When I go back in 2 weeks I will have an u/s to see how everything is looking. We are taking precautions and trying everything we can to keep Thumper in there as long as possible.

Tomorrow is girls day out. Sister and I, mil, sil, and sil's friend, will go for a girls day out. It should be fun!

No comments: