Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching up


Gah, I've abandoned my poor blog lately. I've been super busy! I did the March for Babies walk and am so glad that I did. We got rained on and it was a little tough the second half of the walk but I'm happy that we did it. Bubba is proud of himself too! He has all kinds of plans for next year and we will get a bigger head start on the fundraising for sure.

Tomorrow the kids both have dentist appointments. There are no pediatric dentists in the area so I have to drive an hour to the closest one. I could take them to a regular dentist here but I would rather drive the extra miles and see that they have a good experience. I hate going to the dentist and I don't want them feeling that way.

Thursday I'll drive an hour to see my OBGYN. After this visit I have to start going on a weekly basis. She wants to take every precaution necessary to see to it that I don't have this baby early. I must admit, the closer I get to 33 wks. the more scared I get. I'm trying really hard not to stress over it because I know that stress isn't good for me nor the baby but it's hard not to think about. Having Sister the way I did was the scariest thing I have ever been through in my life and I don't want to go through that again, ever. Bake baby bake!

Friday, Bubba has another baseball game. He's been doing VERY well and I am so proud of him. His pitching has been excellent and he's crushing the ball. So far he's 6 for 8 at the plate. Couldn't ask for any better!

Hubs has plans for planting peas, corn, and tomatoes this weekend. The forecast is sunny and beautiful so I am kinda looking forward to it. I'm not sure how much planting I will do but I intend on spending some quality time outdoors with my family none the less.

3 comments:

Court said...

Well no wonder you poor thing! What a crazy world you got spinning around. Did you hear I'm pregnant too? I'm just 3 1/2 months, gots a long way to go.

Sonja said...

Love, love, love your belly!

You look awesome!

Tiffany said...

What a cute little belly!! I can see why you're nervous about 33 weeks. You can do this!! Everything is going to be just great!