Monday, December 8, 2008

Well Check???

So we go to the Dr. for our 18 month baby well check and leave with strep throat and a double ear infection? Why do they have toys and books in those Dr.'s offices? I tried really hard to keep her away from the toys, the magazines, the books, I just couldn't do it. She's a busy body and she touched stuff before I could get it out of her reach. I know I looked like the germaphobe mom but I knew that there were germs in that office and I didn't want her to get sick. She's been a very very healthy baby thus far. From now on I will carry a travel Lysol in my pocket and spray everything down. Seriously, I'm not joking one bit. This poor baby is S-I-C-K!!!! She can't swallow, she can't talk because her little throat hurts so bad. She coughs and she cries because it hurts so bad. Her ears hurt and her fever just won't stay down. I hate this!!! This is the first time that she has been really sick and I hope it is the last time for a very very long time.
Stupid Dr.'s office!!! I lay beside her and cry while she tosses and turns and whines because she feels bad and can't get comfortable. Why can't it be me instead of her? Poor baby!

4 comments:

Harmony said...

Poor girl!! and poor mommy! It's so frustrating when you can't do anything to help :( Hope she's on the mend soon.


BTW, I'm tagging you on my blog.

Tiffany said...

Poor babe!! I'm so sorry to hear that. It's tough to keep the away from those things b/c they just want to play.

I hope she feels better soon!

abbyjess said...

Oh my gosh, that's awful. Now, I'm dreading our upcoming 18 mo check-up. I hope she's feeling better soon.

Thanks for visiting Triangle Mamas. We hope you'll visit again soon.

girl said...

Poor baby, I am so sorry.