Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My dear Mother in Law

I love you to the moon and back. I am very lucky to have a mil like you. You are a very kind and giving person and would do anything for me and my kids. Therefore, PLEASE stay at home every once in awhile. It really is not necessary for you to come and visit EVERY day. I am sure that there are plenty of chores that you could do around your house. Plenty of other people that you could go and visit. Give me a break! Please! Go visit someone else for awhile. You are really starting to wear on me. My patience is running thin. Isn't your plane scheduled to leave on the 14Th? Do you think that you could maybe get an earlier flight? Sister isn't going anywhere and you can see her when you get back. Spare my nerves woman!

Oh, and yes I know that Alex "sucks" on his momma. It's called breast feeding and it's a GOOD thing. What do you think God gave us those things for? To feed our babies. He's only 8 months old. I fed Sister until she was 13 months old and I didn't hear you complaining. It only makes me wonder what you were saying about me behind closed doors. Just because someone doesn't raise their child the way that you did doesn't mean that it isn't the right way. The only thing that I regret about nursing Sister is that I didn't do it longer.

Now please, while I still love you and adore you, GO VISIT SOMEONE ELSE!

1 comment:

Andria and Co. said...

Maybe because it's a boy, she considers it strange. I got the same comment a while back with Blake, wanting to know when I would wean him. Oh, and breastfeeding boys makes them "gay" and "sissies". Dumb, dumb people.