Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm It!

I've been tagged by Harmony In Motion. I've gotta tell 7 things about me as a teenager. Here goes:

1. I got my first ticket while driving to drivers ed.

2. I dated the same guy all through high school.

3. I missed almost the entire season of Basketball in the 8Th grade because I was being stupid. I was showing off and walking on my hands. I fell just right and snapped my wrist.

4. 10Th grade through 12Th grade I never made a B. All A's all three years.

5. When I was in the 9Th grade I got 15 pops in one day because of my smart mouth. It started out as 3 for chewing gum in Choir. Old lady Springfield gave me the first three and I laughed at her and asked her if she could do any better. By the time it was all over, I had been given a total of 15 pops by a total of 4 different people. And yes, I deserved it because of my smart mouth.

6. In high school the journalism building was my favorite hang out. That is where we all went to smoke. We would hide out back and smoke like we were cool or something.

7. I earned a 4 year scholarship to Oklahoma State for playing softball. My father wouldn't let me go and it crushed my dreams. It was always my dream to play softball in college and try out for the Olympic team.

Now I've gotta tag somebody.
How about:

Fertile Mertile
Clear Epic
and
Andria and Co.

2 comments:

Andria and Co. said...

Oh... this should be fun! I'll add it to my growing list of need to blog about items.

Harmony said...

You trouble maker, you!