Thursday, March 27, 2008

Randomness

Opening Ceremonies is this Saturday! I think I have a pretty good team but there are a couple that really need to try piano or something, lol. Opening Day to me means the kick start of Spring. I love the sunshine and warm air. Baseball season rocks! Spring is in the air!

Bubba got commended on the Reading TAKS test and made me a proud momma! He only missed one on the test and to me, that rocks! He has to take the Math portion of the TAKS next week and then the Science a couple of weeks after that. I don't know why I worry about him so much because he always does so well. He is a really smart boy and I am way too hard on him sometimes. I couldn't have asked for a better kid.

Sister, she got her first two teeth and is learning what it means to bite down on things. Ummm, things like her own finger, lol. She's a little firecracker! I have a feeling I am going to have my hands full with her pretty soon. She is so curious and into everything, I can only imagine how it will be once she starts walking.

3 comments:

Jamie B said...

running, chasing, dragging, and lots of "no-NO's"!!! that's what will happen when she starts the walking/running! and if she's like R she'll run from you when she hears no!!! lol

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Go him! And when she starts walking, you are done for!