Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And so it begins

The draft is over and all of the teams have been picked. I think I did well and I am pleased with my team. There is a kid or two that I would have liked to have gotten, and maybe a kid or two that I wish I hadn't but that is just how it goes with the draft. Overall, I think I did well. For the first time in a long time, all of the teams seen to be pretty evenly matched. It should be an interesting season to say the least. We will have our first practice on Monday and the new season will begin.

Bubba has his first tournament game this weekend. I am not sure that we are prepared. We have a good team but I am not sure how well they are going to play together. As I mentioned before, we dropped some players and picked up some others. I am curious to see how well they play together. Sometimes, having a team full of "hot shots" can work against you. Let's just hope that it works in our favor. Chemistry is very important so we shall see how that all pans out.

Sister! That girl is pulling up on EVERYTHING. I can't make her sit down. I am not ready for this. It is so hard to believe that she is already 9 months old. Where has time gone? It seems like only yesterday that I was pregnant with her. They grow up so fast! Hubs is anxious for her to walk and talk, me, I say let her be a baby as long as possible. She has her entire life to walk and talk and only a short while to be a baby. My word, she will be a year old in less than 3 months. Noooooo! Slow down!

4 comments:

Jonathon said...

How are our babies growing up so fast? :(

-www.twolinesonastick.com

Kris said...

She needs to stop growing so fast! lol

I hope the tournament goes well this weekend!

Harmony said...

Good luck on the tourney!!

Isn't all the standing crazy?!?

Tiffany said...

They grow up way to fast!!!