Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stupid sickness

Bubba had strep throat for a week and then he got the flu and was down for 2 weeks. Now I have this horrible sinus infection that has settled in my teeth and giving me terrible fits. And if that isn't enough, Bubba came home from school today with fever again, and here it is after midnight and Sister woke up burning up with fever. I sometimes feel like a damn hermit because I sit in this house and keep me and my kids away from all the sickness and germs but we still get sick.
This crazy weather is enough to make anyone sick. It is 75 one day and 30 the next. I am so freaking ready for spring.
I sure hope that Sister is running fever because of her teething and not because she is getting sick. I sure don't want to have a sick baby on my hands. I got an antibiotic today so hopefully I will be on the mend soon. I am not sure about Bubba, I sure hope he isn't having a relapse. Sickness, go the eff away!

3 comments:

Girl said...

I hope everyone feels better soon! Sick just sucks!

Jess said...

Boo on sickness! I hope everyone feels better soon!

Jenn said...

Ugh! I hear you. I think we are heading toward a relapse here as well.
GO AWAY GERMS!!!
Hope you all feel better soon!