Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stupid photographer, oye!

I took the kids to have their Christmas pics made today. Sister was in a great mood, smiling and laughing, the perfect time to take photos. I had the perfect outfit picked out for both of them and was so excited about getting their pics taken. Bubba looked so handsome in his sweater vest and tie. Sister, with her plaid dress and little red beret. I just knew that we were going to have the "perfect" pics today.
The lady that was to take their photos was really nice and seemed excited and anxious to get started. We picked out our backgrounds and were on our way. She got Bubba set and ready to hold Sister, everything was going well. Sister was in my arms smiling and cooing away. Then the phone rang. She stopped to answer the phone and chit chat with her friend. Then as we get set and ready to go again, another customer comes in to pick up their photos. She went and waited on them and sent them on their way.
I am thinking to myself, this baby is not going to stay happy all day. Yep, I was right. This "photographer" (and I use the word lighty) was a complete idiot. She could not take a decent photo if someone took it for her. She kept readjusting Bubba. Tried to sit Sister up by herself, (when she is clearly not able to do that yet.) Nope, that isn't going to work, let's try this, nope, how about this? Is there any certain pose that you have in mind? Damn woman, I am not the photographer here, you are. After about 45 minutes of her readjusting and rearranging, Sister had had enough. She was done for!
We left there with not one decent photo. Now I have to go though this all over again. Why can't they hire decent people to work at these places? Any decent photographer should know that if you have a smiling cooperative baby you better take advantage of it while you can.
I really wanted to get those photos taken today. I really wanted to have that behind me. I need to get started on Christmas cards and have one less thing to worry about over the next few weeks. But no, stupid, worthless "photographer."
I can't wait to get my new camera. I will take my own dang photos and to heck with those idiots at the studio.
Looks like we will be heading back to the studio on Monday to give it another shot. GGGrrrrrrr!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Grr! That stinks! I hate when that happens!

Jennebug86 said...

I'd be a growling mess too. That's why they need at least two people working. One to tend to the person there to have pictures taken and one to mind the phone. Hope Monday turns out better. Can't wait to see!

Tiffany said...

That is so frustrating! She must not have kids... you'd think she'd know better after working with them all day though!

Girl said...

Idiots. Big idiots.