Monday, November 26, 2007

Home Again Home Again

Wowzers, that was one horrible trip home. Blizzards, rain storms, traffic jams, and one really unhappy baby. Twelve hours on the road is just too long. We had a great time in Midland and really enjoyed our visit, but I will not be going back any time soon. I just can't handle that drive and I just find it totally unnecessary to put myself or my kids through that trip. It is much easier for them to come here, and they usually do, it is just the two of them and they can handle the drive much better than me and my kiddos. Besides, they have been making that trip for over 30 years.

Bubba got to play in the snow! He had the best time ever! Snowball fights, snow angels, and snowmen, he was in heaven. That is really the first time he has seen that kind of snow. He had a blast and it made the hole trip worth it. I took a bazillion pics and I caught some really great shots of them. I can't wait to get them loaded onto the computer so I can see them up close.

Our new house is sitting here waiting for us to get busy and get moved in. We have a lot of work to do before that can happen so we really need to get on it asap. I need to call the electric company today, gotta get the phone line ran, the septic system dug, the walls painted like I want, and furniture, oye. I want to move in today but I know it will be a process. Just knowing that we will be getting out of this cramped little space makes me happy.

New house, new camera, healthy children and a great husband, what more could a girl ask for? I am sure I could find something, hehe. **smooch**

1 comment:

Mama Bella said...

Glad you all made it home safe and sound.

Wishing you all the best on getting the house done! Sounds busy. :)