Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Coming out of this funk


Things are really starting to look up around here. We are not building our Dream Home just yet but we are buying a bigger house. We have lived in this itty, bitty, cluttered hole for far too long and it is time for a change. I am so excited about moving and I am using this new home as a new beginning for all of us. I have been in this funk long enough and my children deserve ALL of me. I have vowed to get up off of my butt and do something about it. No more feeling sorry for myself and pouting. I am a strong woman and it is high time I get up and show it.


I am so excited about painting and decorating. I have been looking and searching, trying to find the perfect colors for every room. I can't wait to get started. Bubba wants his room decorated in all sports stuff, mostly baseball of course. He has started himself a wishlist for Christmas and almost everything on it is stuff for his room. Baseball clocks and baseball rugs and baseball pillows and baseball posters and baseball lamps, sheesh, the kid is going to turn into a baseball. I am so happy for him, he deserves a great room that he can be proud of.


DH and Bubba worked all weekend on the water line. They had to lay 240 yrds. of pipe. We have to get water ready for the new house. Bubba wasn't really thrilled about doing it but he ended up having a pretty good time. DH taught him how to drive the Ditch Witch and he thought that was pretty cool. It was 86 degrees here this weekend so they got a little warm while they were working but I just kept reminding them of the benefits. It is good for them to spend time together like that. They need that bonding.







4 comments:

Excillent said...

hey buddy such a good website but i am surprised that why i did't know about your website i think u never post your stories on www.laadi.com my all friends use laadi.com to search for new and latest stories anyway good work Keep it up i will tell all my friends about this.

Mama Bella said...

YAY for new beginnings! I hope you enjoy your new place. Very exiting!

Steph said...

YAY for a new house and fresh start!! 86 degrees?? It was 42 in the sun here today.

Tiffany said...

Woo hoo! Very exciting times!