Friday, November 9, 2007

Big fish event this weekend

I must admit that I am a little nervous about this weekend. We do these types of events all of the time but they threw a little something extra on us this time. We will make a good chunk of change this weekend and I just want it to go smoothly so that we keep their business. The event is only 4 hours but that can seem like an eternity during these events sometimes.

I really hope that Sister does okay. I am hoping that she naps during most of it. It sure would make it easier on everyone if she does. I am really going to miss Bubba being there this weekend. He is such a BIG help to us. I don't know how we ever did it without his help.

We will be back late Saturday night so we will get to see Bubba play ball on Sunday. It is his last tournament of the season. This is the first time ever that I haven't coached his team. I just HAD to take a break once Sister was born. I will be jumping into coaching basketball again in a few weeks and then I will coach baseball again in the spring. I think it has done him some good to be coached by someone else for a change.

Bubba is required to be in band this year and he is playing the Alto Saxaphone. He is required to practice at least 2 1/2 hours each week. When in the world are we going to find the time? I honestly don't know how people with more than one child involved in extra curricular activities does it. Maybe that is why God put so many years between my two.

2 comments:

Steph said...

You have the BUSIEST life!! I hope your fishing event goes well and that Blake enjoys the sax! Have a GREAT weekend!

Girl said...

Praying the weekend goes smoothly for you!