Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Will it ever go away?

The weight that is. I have really struggled with being depressed over the last couple of months. I feel guilty that I feel depressed. Does that even make sense? I was so sure that after I had the baby I would lose all of this weight and be back in my "normal" clothes in no time. Well, that hasn't happened. I still look pregnant and it is depressing. I have never had a weight issue in my life and I hate it. I got on the scales this weekend and I have gained 5 lbs since I left the hospital. What is up with that?
It is a vicious cycle. I get depressed because I am fat, I eat because I am depressed, then I get fatter. How do I get off of this roller coaster? I am really tired of pretending that I am okay!

5 comments:

MollyDoll said...

Ugh, I'm right there with you, babe. (((HUGS)))

Mama Bella said...

((HUGS)) It'll happen, maybe not in the time your willing to give yourself to get there, but trust me it will.

Girl said...

Remember that you are nursing. Your body stores it a little longer...and that the mirror lies! Snort!

Steph said...

Im there too! I feel heavier now than when I had Gabe.

Jaime said...

{{{HUGS}}}. Who invented scales anyways? Had to be a man.