Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Why do I even bother?

I try, I mean really try to be a good in-law, but sometimes they make it really tough. It seems like every time I am around them they are questioning my parenting skills. I am really sick of it and it is getting harder and harder to be nice.

"You aren't taking her out in this heat are you? She doesn't want to go, let us keep her. You are going to wish you hadn't started that, you will never get her out of your bed. " The list goes on and on. Why can't they just enjoy her and stfu?

And the comparing! AGgrrrrrrr, that ticks me off. They have a grandson that is 6 wks younger than Sister and they are constantly telling me what he is doing. He likes this, he likes that, he does this, he does that. Does she do this, does she do that? Enough already! And if they tell me one more time that she is spoiled, I may just rip someone's head off!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

you shouldn't try to bother any more, you're an awesome mama and sister is beautiful!!

MollyDoll said...

Tell those inlaws to leave you alone. You're doing a great job!

Island Girl said...

Just say "She can STFU. Do you do that?"