Monday, August 20, 2007

Jesus Loves Me!

Jesus Loves Me, God is so Good, This Little Light of Mine, those are just a few of the songs that I sing to Sister. While we were sitting on the porch enjoying the sunlight and cool breeze, I was singing Jesus Loves Me to Sister and she sang back. It was so sweet! She was cooing and cooing while I was singing and it was the most awesome thing ever. I have got to get the battery charged up on the camcorder so I can show that to her in 10 years.

It is amazing the new things she does everyday. Because she was 7 wks early I was really worried that she would be set back a little. Maybe not do things quite as quickly as a full term baby would. So far, thank God, I have been wrong. Other than her being a little small for her age, she is right on track with everything she is supposed to be doing. And the way this child is eating, she will be caught up to her weight class in a few months.

I don't know what I did to deserve her but I sure thank God for her everyday!

No comments: