Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Beautiful sound

Her daddy has a way with her that I can't explain. He is madly in-love with her and she truly adores him. He walked in as I was changing her diaper today. I had her laying on our bed and I was sitting cross legged as I talked to her. Her daddy spoke to her and she looked him in the eye and let out the sweetest out loud laugh that your ears have ever heard. The more he talked, the more she laughed. It was BEAUTIFUL!

I must admit, I was a little jealous. I am with her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and she had never done that before. She is growing so much and so quickly. I see something new in her every day.
I don't know why God gave her to us or what we did to deserve her, but I am sure glad that he did.

It is really hard for me, not having my mom here, but deep down inside, I believe, wherever she is, she can see us. I miss her so much and it breaks my heart that my kids are missing out on knowing her. She would have been a great Nanny and they would have adored her. She was my best friend and even though my kids will never know her, they will know all about her.

No comments: