Thursday, August 23, 2007

3 Months Old


Sister is 3 months old today! Wow, it seems like it was just yesterday, and then again, in a way, it seems like it has been forever since she was in my tummy. It is so amazing to see how much she has grown and how wonderful she is doing. The morning they wheeled me into the OR, I didn't know if she was even going to make it, now look at her. She is a true blessing and I thank God everyday for her.
We went and had her picture made and she wasn't exactly cooperative. She wasn't too fussy but I didn't get the exact results that I wanted. They are cute, just not great! Wal-Mart has really good deals so maybe I will take my chance in a few days and have her pics done again to see if we can at least get a smile out of her.

Bubba's PSP broke a few days ago so we took it by the Game Stop to see if they could fix it, tell us what was wrong, or whatever. They didn't know what was wrong with it and offered to buy it for $60, hhmmmm. Santa Clause paid $200 for it. I refused their offer, got home and called Sony to see what could be done. They offered NOTHING for it and offered to sell us a USED one for $99. Damn, the thing is only 8 months old and it was $200, should it last a little longer than that? Of course, they told me if I had kept my receipt they would replace it for FREE! Don't they know that Santa Clause doesn't keep receipts? Sheesh! So, I am not sure what we are going to do but I want to replace it for him because he has been soooooo much help to me and Sister and he really deserves it.

1 comment:

Mama Bella said...

WOW! Happy 3 month Sister!